Go Society invites you to a 3-day conference and 2-day clinic with the headline “Building Trust - Inducing Agile Organizations for Tomorrow” in Toronto, Canada.
The theme will be the elegance and adaptiveness of Requisite Organization and its synergies with current management trends.
The 3-day conference
The conference will explore:
- Day 1: The core values (principles of design, talent pool management, the management practices) and their interconnectedness.
- Day 2: The relationship to other organization design approaches that exist and are emerging in our increasingly complex world.
- Day 3: The implications for application of RO principles to new issues facing management.
Go Society’s new conference format will feature dialogue, discussion, sharing of ideas and experiences within contexts set by keynotes and presentations.
The 2-day professional development clinic
The clinic will support development of skilled knowledge by applying RO concepts to a case. The case will feature an organization challenged by digital disruption, needing to speed innovation in its customer focused value stream while working with stakeholder networks beyond the firm’s boundaries. In the past few years, the firm had established vertical RO accountabilities and now with its new strategy, it will work to refine the needed project management, lateral relationships and collaborative work culture.
Three prominent practitioners in the field will balance theory with client applications.
Who should attend
Most attendees will be experienced practitioners; however, the conference is relevant for all the following:
- Those new to RO are encouraged to take advantage of the E-learning and pre-conference clinic so that they are well prepared for the advanced discussions during the conference.
- Consultants, both external and internal, those specializing in strategy, organization design, and talent management but also those in other specialties that would benefit from deep understanding of a systems approach to organization design and management.
- General managers
- Senior HR managers
Click here to register