Free shuttle bus from Hilton, Anaheim departing 8:00 AM to University of California, Irvine.
The shuttle bus will depart the conference at 5:00 pm to return to the Anaheim Hilton.
Organizational Design Community Annual meeting, University of California, Irvine, August 7, 2016
1. Election of meeting chairperson
2. Annual report from the Board of Directors by the Chairman
3. Annual financial report 2015 and financial outlook for 2016.
4. Budget for 2017 ODC
5. Certification of OD courses
a. A description of the item will be sent out two weeks before the meeting in the separate document.
6. Partner Associations
a. The concept of partner associations will be presented.
7. Election of members of the Board of Directors
a. Dorthe Døjbak Håkonsson, Raymond Miles, and Anne Bøllingtoft terms expire. None can be reelected according to the statutes
b. The board of directors nominate Carliss Baldwin, Laura Cardinal and Joe Cheng to be elected
8. Election of chief editors for Journal of Organization Design
a. Dorthe Døjbak Håkonsson and Richard Burton will give a status of the search process
9. Election of auditor
a. Timothy Carroll is willing to be re-elected
10. Motions received from members of the Board of Directors or Association members
11. Any other business for discussion only
a. Editor Nick Phillipson, Nature-Springer will give a presentation JOD and Springer Open.
The annual general meeting shall be called with no less than fourteen (14) days notice. The agenda for the annual meeting shall be sent out to the members no later than eight (8) days before the meeting.
At the annual general meeting, decisions can only be made on agenda items.
Members shall submit items for the agenda to the Association office no later than ten (10) days before the annual general meeting.